Monday, March 25, 2024

2024 Canberra Model Railway Exhibition - Kaleen High School

Just a few snaps of layouts from the most excellent model railway exhibition, recreating in minature the railways of NSW.

Gresham: an N gauge layout showing just how much modelling in this gauge has taken off over the last 20 years.  Of course, its rise has only been matched by the descent in my ability to see small things.



A Small Depot: Geoff Small once again proves small can be interesting with an inspired layout.


Gunning: more N gauge goodness.


Darling Harbour: just mesmerising.




I wasn't the only person keen to capture the essence of Darling Harbour.


Yendys: a real favourite. Nannies on Yendys? Yah!


Will finish off with this cute scene from the otherwise work-in-progress freemo layout.


Stayed too long (for others), Spent too much. Chatted until I lost my voice. Can't wait for next year!


1 comment:

  1. It was one of the better Kaleen exhibitions, and I was surprised how many excellent N scale layouts were featured. I know what you mean about spending too much. Difficult not to, when there was a lot of excellent retail outlets in attendance.

    ReplyDelete